This Page is for Businesses That Already Have a CRL Customer Number
If you have your 10 character CRL Customer Number available (not phone number), and wish to create a user name so that you can check pricing, check stock, place an order, or request a quote online, please follow each of the steps below. (The next page is not used to request a New Customer Number)
1) Before creating a User Name, you can check to see if you or your company has already setup a User Name, click here.
2) If no results are found, or if you know that you have never set one up, please continue to Step 3.
3) Fill out the "Create a User Name and Password" page by clicking the button below.
4) Completely fill in all areas marked with a *. (You can find your Customer Number on any invoice, packing slip, or statement located above your company name.)
5) Next, click on the "Preview and Verify Information" button.
6) On the Preview Page, verify that all the information is correct, if it is click on Submit, if not, click on Make Additional Changes and then complete Step 4 again.
7) After clicking Submit, check for and retrieve the e-mail that was just sent to you. In order to activate and use your newly created User Name, read and follow the instructions on that e-mail.
SUGGESTION TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE THE REQUIRED E-MAIL: Make sure your Spam filters are off or set to accept all e-mail from domain name CRLaurence.com, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Additional web site help is also available by clicking on the RED Help button on the top right of every page.